Monday, April 26, 2010

There Was an Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly....

..... and she and I have a lot in common. While running with Binky in the stroller the other day, I was racing along and all of a sudden a BUG flew into my MOUTH (although I'm sure he'd argue that my mouth ran along and snatched him up)!!! ICK!!
My first running casualty.
I immediately started choking and spit the little bugger out! Fortunately Billy had a juice box he was sipping away on in his stroller (which I always bring along in case he gets fussy --- he loooooves juice boxes). I grabbed it and swished some juice around in my mouth to rinse out the buggy-ness (blah).... but to anyone driving by, I must have looked like some horrible shrew of a mother, stealing my son's only juice box on the side of the road.
Whoops.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment