Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pedometer Website

In the words of Billy, "Oh, wow!" I just found an awesome website that uses Google Maps to track your run, mileage & estimate your calories burned. Very cool.

www.gmap-pedometer.com

I tracked my super-awesome run from Monday that I was feeling really great about & I went 3.5 miles! WOW!!! That's a mile further than I thought I ran! Very cool. I also tracked the run that Sarah & I did last week & that was a total of 2.9 miles! I'm loving this map! It has definitely been saved to my "Favorites." Love it!

I also just got some great running & training advice from a real-life marathonner (thanks, Shane!) and am totally feeling like I'm getting off to a good start. I'm heading out after work today for another run (just a quick run because my booty is still sore!). Sarah is out of town - but we're going to try to do a nice big run on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment